Fall is here! Bring on the cool breeze, warm lattes, and fall fashion. There are a million and one ways to spice up your wardrobe this autumn. Business casual shouldn’t mean you have to be boring. We put together some of our favorite looks to take your work outfits from drab to fab. So fall into style with a little inspiration from JandLcity!
1. Add a pop of color
While we love an all black look, it doesn’t always fit our mood. Try throwing in a splash of color with a bold top to express how you feel. Pairs great with comfy black palazzo pants or a high waist pencil skirt.
- Top: Vintage Purple Silk Blouse
- Bottom: Black Pencil Skirt
- Shoes: Black Pumps
- Accessories: Black Jewel Statement Necklace
2. Patterned Button Up
Try swapping your white button up for a patterned top instead. Combine this style with some colorful accessories for an even funkier look.
- Top: Vintage Patterned Button Up
- Bottom: Black Palazzo Pants
- Shoes: Green Suede Lace Up Boots
- Accessories: Black & Gold Leather Satchel, Diamond Earrings
3. Over-sized jackets
Not only is this look comfy, it will keep you warm on those chilly fall nights. The oversized jacket look elongates the shoulders while slimming your figure. Anyone can pull off this style. So give it a try!
- Top: Black & White Stripe Quarter Length Cotton Shirt
- Jacket: Vintage Stripe Jacket
- Bottom: Grey Wool Slacks
- Jewelry: Pearl earrings, Multi Pearl Bracelet w Gold
- Shoes: Best Paired with Boots
- Make up: Bright Red Lip
4. Silk scarf
A silk scarf is both classic and versatile. It will also block the not so gentle fall breeze we get here in the Windy City. You can wear this around your neck, in your hair, and even around your waist.
- Top: White Button Up with Red Vintage Blazer
- Pants: Black Slim Fit Slacks
- Shoes: Pointed Toe Black Pumps
If you don’t own a piece of nude clothing already, you have to get one for the fall season. This color is great for a natural look. We also realize that nude usually only comes in one tone, unfortunately. What about pale and brown women? HELLO. The fashion world will catch up sooner or later.
- Top: Nude Plunge Top
- Bottom: High Waist Maroon Slacks
- Shoes: Nude Rounded Pumps
- Accessories: Gold Watch, Maroon & Black Leather Clutch
- Top: Black Sheer Button Up
- Bottom: Nude Side-Slit Pencil Skirt
- Shoes: Black Pumps
- Accessories: Black & Gold Leather Satchel